Even with the best of apps, sometimes things go wrong.
We have therefore prepared a list of common issues, and their common solutions.
Should your particular issue fail to be resolved by the suggestions below, please get in touch with us at –
– Many issues are easily resolved by simply restarting your device. If you are having problems, try this first.
– Re-download and Reinstall the Application
– If restarting doesn’t help, you may want to try re-downloading the application and installing it again. If you want to remove the application from your device first, just be aware that removing an application will delete application data for good.
I don’t hear the audio of the application
– Make sure the mute switch is off (above the volume buttons) and turn the volume up using the buttons.
– Check that your device is capable of playing sound. Try to play any song from your music library, or use any other application that usually has audio.
– If you’re still not able to hear the audio after trying the options above, uninstall the application and reinstall it from the App Store.
I can hear the sound effects, but not the soundtrack
– Enter the App’s menu and make sure the soundtrack button is activated.
I’ve downloaded the App from the App Store, but it doesn’t work when I try to start it
– Press the Home button to minimize all open apps.
– Press the Home button two times quickly to access the running background apps.
– Locate the app icon, press and hold it until you see a red minus sign on the icon.
– Press on the minus sign of the app icon to close it.
– Press the Home button and try restarting the App.
– If you are still having troubles starting the App uninstall it and reinstall it again from the App Store.
When I start the App it tells me that my version of iPoe is not updated.
– This message may appear if the application has been restored from a backup. To solve the problem, open the App Store on your device and update the application.
How to find your Stickers for iMessage:
– Access iMessage apps — Enter a contact to message, then tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
– Find new stickers — First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
– If you are not seeing Stickers that you have purchased, you may need to change your settings. Tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then click the + symbol to open the store, and select the Manage button top right. Make sure the app you are looking for is turned on.
– Use stickers in chat — Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
– Apple Watch (watchOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10) — Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.